wisdom teeth says...

Friday, November 03, 2006

Hey! We're in Columbus, Ohio. I'm tired as all get out but things are fun. The tour is going as well as expected. We're facing a lot of 19 year old Blood Brothers fans who stare at us stone-faced with crossed arms but there are also a lot of positive repsonses. I did overhear some this evening say "the opening band was atrocious." Ouch! Of well. He had on a white belt. There must be some interesting stories to tell from this tour but I'll be damned if I can tell them. This place we're playing to night, the Newport Music Hall has been around since 1970 in one form or another. Amazing people have played on this stage - Pink Floyd, Bruce Springsteen, KISS, AC/DC, uh, BTO. But for reals, it's an amazing historic place and I feel honored to have played here. See you soon!

Courtney (the newest sister) has started a tour blog. You can check it out here - http://brothersandsistersforever.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home