wisdom teeth says...

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wow. I'm in a pretty good mood today despite James getting me all riled up and pissed about band stuff last night (a long story best not played out on the interweb). I got my dvd burner to work on my computer and now I'm backing up all my music and photos in case everthing ever messes up again. This makes me happy. I got a nice Red Sox hat at Target for $3. That made me happy, too. My doctor was nice enough to refill my sleeping pill script for the tour which makes the prospect of actually getting some sleep while on the road a reality. Again with the happiness.

Reading an excellent book - The Atrocity Archives by Charles Stross. This recommendation mainly goes out to Choo and ASB. Unfortunately, my copy is a borrowed one so I can't really lend it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home