wisdom teeth says...

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I've been trying to fit in some goodbye hang out time w/ friends before I leave. Last night I went to Danielle's and drank wine and watched Law & Order. Tonight I hung out with Tim and Sinclair while drinking some Tecate and playing some weird card game then dominoes.

Also, I'm trying to figure what I need/want to take on tour. What do you take with you when you're going to be living out of a suitcase for two months? I'm having a hard time figuring which jackets to take. I'm not much of a fashion maven, but I do have some nice jackets. I want to take them all. My brain is in slow motion. I know there's stuff I need to do that I'm forgetting. I'm sure this all sounds whiny in the "damn, I wish I had your problems" sense, but while I'm glad to get the chance to go, it's still gonna be difficult. I haven't been able to think/talk about much else for a week or so.

I'll try to make periodic updates when I get the chance. I think we're going to have a group blog set up by Courtney. I'll post a link when I know what it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home