wisdom teeth says...

Monday, May 01, 2006

I don't know why, but I always feel the need to gloat a little bit when I hear bad news about Macs. I guess it's because I couldn't ever afford one.

The show went ok this weekend. More sparsely attended than I thought, though. I guess the 13,000 people who went to the opening of the Blanton may have made a dent. Thanks to the friends who made it out. I always like seeing familiar faces in the crowd.

Yesterday I just sat around. Jeff and Alicia came over to watch the Sopranos (we have cable!) and the brought their 4-5 month old son, Ohlen (not sure if that is the correct spelling.) It was very odd and nice to have a baby in the house. But really I guess no weirder than playing poker over at their house seeing and Alicia holding him in her lap while she cleans me out of all my money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home