wisdom teeth says...

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Not much to talk about. Been busy busy busy. I think this past Sunday was the first day I just sat around in a long, long time. The show was pretty good on Friday. Thanks to everyone who came out. I like playing at the Parish (even if we were told to get there at 7pm so we could soundcheck when actually never got to.) We're playing there again in May with Essex Green.

Camp X-Ray has a couple of shows coming up also. Next Friday (April 14) at the Artillery. I don't know anything about it really. I'll try to get more info if I can. Then at Sound on Sound in May and Emo's in June.

Also, I have new roommate. Her name is Andra. She is a neat freak and has bad luck (such as getting kicked in the head twice at two seperate shows by the same band, breaking my bumper, her new work computer crashing the day after she got it - really I could go on for awhile.) I'm glad she moved in. Hopefully the bad luck will stop at our front door!

Tonight the Austin Craft Mafia girls are having a premier party for their new show, Stylelicious, on the DIY network. I think that the actual first show airs tomorrow night. I hope that Hope is on one of the episodes they show tonight. I can't wait to make fun of her on tv. Party details below...

Stylelicious Premiere Party!
Host: The Austin Craft Mafia
Location: Docs Motorworks
1123 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX
When: Wednesday, April 5, 7:30pm
Phone: 512-448-9181
The time is finally here for the premiere of Stylelicious! A new crafty TV show airing on the DIY Network and featuring members of the Austin Craft Mafia as hosts.

To celebrate the Austin Craft Mafia is hosting a premiere party Wednesday April 5th 7:30pm at Doc’s Motorworks. Look for Stylelicious on 5 big screen TVs, music, friends, free drinks from 8-9, swag bags for the first 75 people, raffles, $2 Tecate and $1 tacos!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just have to say that i adore your 'i love boobies' shirt. what a great place to premiere such cutting edge style! xo, c

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home