wisdom teeth says...

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Is this what everyone is like when they're at work? Mind wondering off on tangents that splinter in hundreds of directions while the body is stuck in the here and now. I have to stop myself from emailing people with every little idea that pops into my head because otherwise, the emails would never stop.

These days I mainly think about band stuff almost continually. It's almost overwhelming. And causes quite a bit of anxiety. I don't like being out of places I feel comfortable (mentally and physically) but it forces me to those places. Maybe that's good, I don't know.

I think I've decided that I need a physical job instead of all this desk stuff. Screen printing was hard work but at least it was rewarding (no, I'm not going to ever do that again) but there are a million ways to be creative and industrious. I've just got learn a few more of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home