wisdom teeth says...

Monday, March 13, 2006

OK, Vienna and Moscow are back on. Maybe. Probably. My head hurts from uncertainty. This week is going to be nuts. We got a small preview of sxsw last friday when we played twice in one day. It felt oddly like being on tour in your own town. Both of those shows went pretty well, especially the waterloo instore.

I'm variously excited and dreading this week. I work today and tomorrow but am taking off wed-friday. So I'm playing five shows and working for trail for two all while trying to see as much as I can. I went saturday over to Leroy's so he could give my bike a tune-up. My plan is to throw it in the back of my car, park downtown and then bike around to all the shows. I also found out that the big party we're playing on wed is now competing with a free spoon/echo and the bunnymen show a few blocks away.

I'm listening to the new Neko Case record right now. Is it odd that I like her voice more than I actually like her records?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to hear that vienna is back on... have a great week and remember to enjoy it...

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home