wisdom teeth says...

Monday, April 10, 2006

I'm starting to get rather excited about my trip next week! I haven't talked about it much on here for fear of jinxing it, but, for those of you who don't know, I'm going to Vienna and then to Moscow next week. I'm going to be working as a guitar tech for Trail of Dead. This is my first time overseas and my stomach is all twisty with anxiety and excitement. I'm not sure, but it seems as if we'll have some time for touristy stuff while there. I'm not looking forward to the plane rides but I have a brand new prescription for sleeping pills and some ear plugs so I'm as prepared as I can be.

Tonight, directly after work, Brothers and Sisters are going into the KUT studios to record some songs and get interviewed. I don't really like doing this kind of stuff but I shouldn't complain and just count myself lucky to do it. It isn't being broadcast live and, to be honest, I'm not sure what they're going to do with it.

I'm very sore today from a mean game of kickball yesterday. It was a beautiful day. Sunny. Breezy. 80 degrees. I met up with Patricia and some of her friends to play at a park over by Trudy's. This is the only exercise I've had in the past six months and I can tell. Besides sore muscles, I have sharp pains both of my knees when I go up or down stairs. It was fun though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! you go to europe instead of hanging out with me! wait. what's good about that?

chew

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home