wisdom teeth says...

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

So I spent the morning wading through some of the sxsw free day parties, sending in RSVP's. I sent emails to all the parties that I *might* want to go to. For a full (I mean full) listing go to showlistaustin.com. Dan rules and works very hard to get that shit together. Link him as much as possible. And donate. The Austinist has a more concise list of parties that need rsvp's and how to get on the lists.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brothers and Sisters has two shows this friday (march 10)

6pm @ Waterloo Records. Instore. Free. Fun.

10pm @ Flamingo Cantina. We're last of 3 or 4 bands (we actually play around midnight-ish). Please come out! Besides the fact that I'd like to see your smiling faces, it looks really good for us to bring out bunches of people when we headline!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home