wisdom teeth says...

Monday, February 06, 2006

Friday night Brothers and Sisters had our big cd release show @ beerland and it was nuts. Hit capacity at, like, 11 or 11:30. People lined-up to get in and shit. Weird. Fun. Strange. Sorry to all the friendly-types who couldn't get in. I wouldn't have waited in line, either. Also, that night I (a) found out that I died and (b) was mildly electrocuted.

Being in a band that is actually doing well freaks me out a little bit. I'm thrilled and giddy that things are going well but I'm kinda waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Saturday I stayed in and was in bed by 12. I think I was only awake for maybe 8 hours this day. By far the highlight was smothered chicken for lunch at Gene's. I'm so in love with this place.

Sunday we had an afternoon show in Houston. Played @ 3:30. Got real drunk and watched the superbowl then drove home late last night (got home sometime after 1am). I messed up the kickoff time because I all could find was that it was at 6:18 eastern and in my head that meant 7:18 central. Apparently I was all messed up because the game started at 5:18 central and instead of hauling ass back to Austin to watch it we stayed in Houston.

Now at work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We were just stupid and went to sidebar figuring we would come back. When we came back, everyone who had been in line had gotten in and there were all new people in line. We waited for awhile but it wasn't moving. Stupid us.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home