wisdom teeth says...

Sunday, January 29, 2006


Here's what I was doing for my first few days of work while I was stuck in update classes. I was playing sudoku puzzles I'd copied down into my notebook. I am slowly getting the hang of sleeping less than 10 hours a night. It takes time.

I had a great evening last night despite some of the worst service I've ever had at (semi) nice restaurant. We went to Kenichi for dinner. The sushi was excellent. Our waiter was not. There could be a long list of things but I'll settle at breaking a glass of water on one our party's chair and then not really doing or saying anything aside from getting a napkin (slowly) and never bringing us any soy sauce. I ended up stealing some from a group of girls the next table over. The food, however, was quite yummy.

After dinner we headed to the Peacock for drinks. Nothing much exciting happened there. To end the night Jason and I closed down the Longbranch Inn drinking and arguing with dumb, idealistic girls. Fun!

It is 72 and sunny outside right now. I'm going for a bike ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home