wisdom teeth says...

Sunday, January 22, 2006

I go back to work tomorrow. I thought this day would never come. I hoped it wouldn't. I know I'm not much for sympathy from those of you who have been working every fucking day while I sat on my ass but, still, work blows. I'm gonna try to bust my ass this year and take advantage of all that nice overtime they offer when it gets crazy busy April-June. I hate being chained to a desk for the forseeable future. First week always sucks too, because I have to spend it in class. "Update Training" they call it. New tax laws. Surprisingly, they're not much different from the old tax laws.

also, brothers and sisters will be playing and talking live on the radio tonight.

10pm on kvrx 91.7 (in austin)

listen online at kvrx.org

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I checked your blog just in time!

10:00 PM  
Blogger dm said...

yay!

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home