wisdom teeth says...

Thursday, February 09, 2006

A few things...

1) Joe brought home a promo of the album by the Sword and it freakin' rules. It's weird because I know the songs from seeing them so many times but everything is so clear.

2) AEgypt by John Crowley also rules. It's like a not-as-dense Baroque Cycle book except that it was written 15 years earlier when Neal Stephenson was still writing about cyberpunk pizza delivery guys. AEgypt is the first part in a four part series but sadly only the third one is still in print (the fourth is yet to be written). The second book, Love and Sleep, is going for $20-$30 used on amazon. I may have to bite the bullet and pay some real money for a book (as soon as I get an actual paycheck).

3) My mom found this blog. (Hi, Mom!) I really had hoped this would never happen. I don't know how this will affect what's on here except that I'll probably ease up on the profanity.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to hear about the profanity... Erin really wants this address!!!What do you think?
Mom

1:09 PM  
Blogger dm said...

oh jeeze. no. if you give it to anyone else I'll start saying the lewdest things I can think of. do you want your grandchildren to hear that?

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok....no erin!!!!!

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to meet dave's mom! hi dave's mom!

chew

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi chew
David's mom

4:44 PM  
Blogger dm said...

OK, come on. You guys are seriously weirding me out.

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home