wisdom teeth says...

Friday, January 06, 2006

Whew! The Camp X-Ray show went pretty well last night. Honestly I was rather nervous that I would fuck up something major but I underestimated us. We hit that shit pretty good. Then sadly there was a big fire at the KOOP Radio/Sweatbox Studios building. We could all smell plastic burning blocks away. Sweatbox was the first "real" studio I ever recorded in way back in 1994.

Watching the Rosebowl game wednesday night was great fun. Went to the Sidebar where they were showing it out on the patio on one of those big projectors. There was a grill. And beer. And several shots of irish whiskey. I kinda love the mass hysteria of the big game. Everyone on the edge of their seats yelling and jumping up. I also helps when your team wins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home