wisdom teeth says...

Monday, June 13, 2005

Shit! Howl's Moving Castle only played once at one theater all weekend. I know that it has to start playing more widely in a week or two. It must be one of those limited opening things.

weekend = eh. The cookout at Andra's was very nice. So was watching the Spurs last night.

Disney Girls are (is?) playing again this coming saturday, june 18. Details are sketchy. Looks like it'll be at Mrs B's (?) over on the east side of 6th street w/Shadows & Reflections (and possibly more.) Early show - we play at 7:30, I think. I'll post more accurate info as I get it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will probably happen the same way as with Spirited Away - we will get the subtitled version very briefly and then later a wide release of the dubbed version. I hope to catch the subtitled version.

Dan

9:38 PM  
Blogger dm said...

They do such a good job on his films that I really don't mind the dubbed version.

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come to the camp x-ray show and amuse me please, and i'll go to yours. actually, i'll probably go to yours anyway. did yak set it up?

8:53 AM  
Blogger dm said...

I don't know who set it up. I don't even know where it's at. or who's playing. or much of anything. so anyways, I try to make the x-ray show but I'm going to see andrea's band at trophys that night so I dunno if I can make ito ver in time.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home