wisdom teeth says...

Friday, June 03, 2005

I'm like the television stereotype of a woman who, when they're feeling a bit down, go out and buy lots of shoes except that I, not being a stereotypical television woman but, in fact, a stereotypical real life guy, go out and buy books. To that end, during lunch today I spent some money that I don't really have at Barnes & Noble. I came back to work the proud owner of the new translation of Proust's Swann's Way and a nice copy of Anthony Powell's The Fisher King.

Ahh, there. I feel better already.

1 Comments:

Blogger dm said...

shit, I would have but no one asked me to come along (you don't just invite yourself on other peoples' cross country trips.) you'll just have to come and hang out with all of us in tx, I guess.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home