wisdom teeth says...

Friday, June 10, 2005

It's been kind of an odd week. Work has been crappy (except today seems ok so far.) Most of the rest of the time has been spent sleeping, it seems. I did go out wednesday and since I had already decided to call in sick on thursday, I went a bit overboard. It was a fun night, though. In the early evening I went over to Hope's and we sat in her pool talking shit and drinking cheap beer. Later we got cleaned up and went to the red fez. I stopped going there a while ago due to the fact that it's way expensive and I never really have fun there. This week was cool, though. All the waterloo people were there because they'd just played a softball game vs bookpeople. My old roommate Leroy, who just moved back to town, was there and that was the first I'd seen him.

Thursday started out rough due to the excesses of the night before. It worked out great, though, because I sat in bed all day in my underwear watching movies and reading and napping. I didn't put on any pants until I went to play kickball. Despite a wicked hangover, that's the best sick day I've had in forever. Later that night I hung around downtown watching the basketball game and being tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home