wisdom teeth says...

Monday, June 06, 2005

The show last night went surprisingly well. There were some folks there and, besides playing everything super fast, we played pretty well. It was a short set due to the short notice of the show.

The rest of the weekend was nice if a bit blurry. Friday night I met everyone downtown despite having to fight through 10,000 bikers everywhere. After getting all sweaty and nasty standing around in the humidity downtown, Karen, Andra, Andrea, Isaac and I all went swimming at Karen's new apartments. It was pretty much perfect. I loved it. Swimming at night during the crappy summer months is the best.

Saturday, after a long evening at the bar, Choo called me at 4:30am from Seattle (2:30 west coast time.) I was still up but it made for a funny conversation as I was sleepy as hell but still drunk and she was fresh from the bar loud drunk. Haha. It sounds like they're all having tons of fun up there. She kept talking about the bartender that she was trying to get to go to the art show or something but it didn't really make sense. Then something about how walking the to the bar was like GTA? Hell, I don't know.

Ok, hello workweek./

1 Comments:

Blogger GOD said...

you write well, i like your blog!
nice job mate.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home