wisdom teeth says...

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I didn't post yesterday as I intended to so I'll quote a bit on an email I sent to a friend yesterday, "I went to the bestest bbq-party yesterday. 100 people, 3 bands, 4 kegs of beer, several rounds of dominos, at home passing out drunk/stone_d by 10:30 last night. It was beautiful."

Yeah, that's about right.

It really was a great weekend. Tons of fun all over the place. Not very relaxing but great all the same.

I am happy to say that I have no plans for the rest of the week. None. Zero.

I can't wait to get paid next monday.

Speaking of dominos, I've always wanted to learn forty-two. This is the game that my grandpa and great aunts/uncles used to play when we'd go to family reunions when I was a kid. They'd all sit around, smoking like chimneys, and play forty-two in the house in Tonkawa, OK that my grandmother grew up in (but which by then was owned by my grandfather's sister, confusing? yes). Jeeze, they're almost all gone now. Long time ago.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey teef, i dled teh instructions. let's try.

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey teef, i dled teh instructions. let's try.

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home