wisdom teeth says...

Friday, April 01, 2005

"Pope in grave condition - 84-year-old Pontiff 'serene and calm' after suffering heart failure."

I don't know why, but I really like to think that someone over at Yahoo News is having fun putting puns in headlines.

I had two dreams about seeing the Kinks last night. I wish I had been able to see Ray Davies at last year's sxsw.

I also managed to smoosh my finger in a mouse trap last night. It hurts a bit today and is discolored. Ouch.

I was at the whisky bar happily drinking the remains of a cheap double rum and coke when all of a sudden everyone I knew at the bar was gone. I kinda wanted to keep drinking and maybe dance to some Hall & Oates. I looked around a bit, downed my drink and went home where, while showing Joe how to properly set the mouse trap, I smooshed my finger in said trap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home