wisdom teeth says...

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I took one of my old guitars in today to get it fixed up. It an old Ampeg Stud that I bought used several years ago (it looks like an SG but I couldn't find a good link about it). I don't know exactly, but it was made sometime in the early 1970's. It was messed up slightly in the fire three years ago and has been sitting idle since then. I cleaned it up a few months ago and got all the soot off of it. So now it's at the guitar shop getting a new nut made for it and having one of the pickups replaced with one I bought in high school - a seymour duncan screamin' demon (a special model made for George Lynch of Dokken - no I'm not kidding). Anyway, it's going to take a week or so but I can't wait to get it back! It's like getting a new guitar, only cheaper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home