wisdom teeth says...

Monday, April 04, 2005

Good weekend. Dan's birthday grill-fest on saturday was tons of fun. I experimented and made chorizo stuffed mushrooms and for once my food adventurousness paid off. They were yummy if I may say so myself.

That night I stayed in and watched the Incredibles which was much better than I thought it would be. I mean, I expected it to be pretty good but it just blew me away. Sunday I watched 24 Hour Party People which was also better than I thought it'd be but still not very good. I think mostly I was indifferent to it because it was about a bunch of bands that I don't really care about. I was just never a Happy Mondays kind of guy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I disliked the Happy Mondays before seeing 24-Hour Party People and I detested them after I saw it.

Dan

3:38 PM  
Blogger dm said...

That sounds about right.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home