wisdom teeth says...

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I've been a bit out of it. This weekend (or rather, saturday night) really messed me up somehow. The short of it is that I got barely any sleep sat night (I mean 1-2 hours) and then I was all fucked up tired on sunday. So I took a nap sunday afternoon and therefore wasn't able to sleep sunday night despite how tired I was. I came to work yesterday for around 3 hours before the weird tired crossed-eyes state I was in was enough to get me to bail and go home. Where I couldn't sleep. Last night was ok but I still feel weird.

It isn't for sure, but I'm probably playing at beerland tonight w/Jon King aka hello lovers. I'm supposed to learn the songs this evening and then play later tonight. So come by if you want to see something akin to a great, beautiful trainwreck. I'll be the one hunched over an farfisa organ.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gee, i wonder what you did saturday. what time do you think you'll play today? ten? eleven?

i'll come heckle, unless i'm asleep. or buy you a drink, whatever.

xochoo

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh shit. i forgot, i'll definitely be downtown. the first funeralizer show is today at 710. that's dfi, jeff we can cut you, and trivett. rock.

10:33 AM  
Blogger dm said...

I think we're second to last so probably 11:30-12:00. I'll call tonight w/more details if I have 'em.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home