wisdom teeth says...

Thursday, March 03, 2005

I'm feeling nostalgic lately. I've been listening to some old Unwound and Johnboy tapes I found. When did noisy music stop being interesting? Every few months I'll get all into it for a day or two then revert back to my normal listening habits. I think it's a getting older thing. Bleh.

I stayed in last night and watched I Heart Huckabees until I fell asleep. It was a very OK movie. It felt like I was watching Robert Altman Lite. And I'm not an Altman fan. Why do people get excited about this shit? It didn't help that it had two of my least favorite actors in it - Dustin Hoffman (anything past, say, 1975) and Naomi Watts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tonight i'm watching i heart huckabees. i feel like i'm going to love marky mark, but no one else. that's the main reason i rented it; to see marky mark again. he was in three kings, right? i loved that movie.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home