wisdom teeth says...

Thursday, February 24, 2005

I've been watching more of Kingdom Hospital. Joe says it's hokey, I say it's kinda creepy. Granted, I've only watch two episodes so far.

After pacing around the house yesterday evening going nuts because we don't have cable anymore, I called up Hope and went over there. We ended up at the G & S Lounge drinking beers. When I used to live down the street from it, I thought it was the scariest looking place and it kinda still is. It's connected to a real seedy liquor store and is an old dirty white building. Little did I know that it's really a college kid bar. Also, they don't have Lone Star and get all beer-snobby when you ask for it. We played pool with some guy named Poncho and his super cute sister. Poncho, it turns out, is going to jail this week for his first of three such weekends for a DUI. According to him he was drunk and went into his car in the driveway to sit there and listen to the radio, according to the cops he was passed out in his car in his neighbor's yard.

Also, I think I may have bounced out rent check which was three weeks late anyway. I'm a champ.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think it can be both creepy and hokey. plus, i know the antibus is supposed to be freaky, but it actually comforts me when i see it lope on screen. is that weird?

2:20 PM  
Blogger dm said...

I think I haven't watched enough yet to get beyond thinking alot of the stuff as just random. Although when the german shepherd talks, I bust out laughing each time. I think because it reminds me of the talking dog in the movie road trip.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home