wisdom teeth says...

Friday, March 04, 2005

Are you sensing a pattern here? I'm not quite sure why I write on here except, perhaps, to help pass time during a work day. I don't write much in the way of exciting insights into my way of thinking or ponder the large questions of the day. It's a whole lot of today I did this, last night I went to see a band and, boy, did I get drunk or I'm reading/watching this. The whole thing really seams more than a bit useless and narcissistic.

Perhaps that has more to do with the way I'm living my life than the way I'm writing about it. If my life had a bit more substance, then this blog probably would also. I go to bed every night staring at the same ceiling and wondering why I feel as if I've spent my whole life staring at that ceiling. Wondering when things are going to change. Wondering when life is going to get exciting and/or interesting and/or meaningful.

Damn, this is some whiny shit. Someone smack me in the head.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

way to go, you're starting to sound like kevin. :
in any case, i know how you feel. i mean, i guess thats why i just bought a friggin' bass. i'm 23 years old and i have no hobbies except getting fucked up on the weekend. sometimes you need some other reasons to get out of bed.

-a

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dammit, Man, that is just so beautiful.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home