wisdom teeth says...

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I tried to go see End of the Century: The Story of the Ramones last night but, alas, it was sold out. Who knew a documentary about the Ramones would sell out on a monday night? Well, I guess it was $1 night. Maybe next time.

We ended up walking down to the b-side and having a few drinks instead. How come I keep ending up at that place lately? I like it well enough, I guess, but not that much. Bad luck, I suppose. I had a nice time hanging out with some new peeps.

Work is slow and is making my head hurt. Whine.

I started watching Kingdom Hospital last night but fell asleep about 20 minutes in. I like what I've seen so far. It also begs the question, how did a show like that get on network tv in this day and age?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no one liked that but me! i love it! i get it on netflix! look! i've used entirely too many exclamation points!!!

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out Lar von Tiers' "Riget" (Kingdom).

10:52 AM  
Blogger dm said...

Yeah, I know about von Trier's but I have yet to see it. I'll get around to it eventually.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home