wisdom teeth says...

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I made it close to a week w/out blogging and didn't really miss it. I thought perhaps if I put more time between posts, then I could weed out the mundane stuff and just write about interesting things. The problem with this plan was that I generally don't remember past the last day or two anymore (or hell, last night). But I will try...

The show last wednesday went pretty well. There were some people there despite being early on a weeknight at an out of the way venue. We played well. Our set didn't seem as short as I thought it would even though we only played five songs. So now Adam is leaving for three weeks on tour but we're going to take the time to work on adding a couple of more songs to the set for our second show which apparently will be in october at emo's with trail of dead. I like how I've been playing in bands in this town (and others) for years and never really done shit but with this band our second show will be on the big stage at emo's with several hundred people watching. Weird.

more later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home