wisdom teeth says...

Monday, August 30, 2004

What did I do this weekend? Hmmm, mostly sat around watching the Freaks & Geeks dvd set. That's not a bad thing. Other than that it goes like this... Friday I went to Amanda's then she passed out then I went to a party which was okay I guess but good in one certain phone number getting kind of way. Saturday was more F&G's then I went to Michael and Corinne's house warming get together (they bought a house!) at which they announced that they are engaged! Seems kinda backwards but congratulations all around. Then trudy's for drinks, then back to my place for drinks, then over to Wain's for a brief b-day hello, and finally on to the party at Dean & Melissa's which was fraught with confusion and other things. OK, sunday. Hey, more F&G's the poker night which was moved to Jeff and Alicia's. I lost my cash and came home. No more, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home