wisdom teeth says...

Friday, May 21, 2004

You ever have those mornings when your body just refuses to wake up? I've been at work for two hours and everything still seems fuzzy. I guess it just goes back to my "I guess I should start drinking coffee" thing.

So today is friday and the start of the weekend. I think I might take the night off, though. I went out a couple of times during the week, I don't feel like I have to get out tonight. I often do that - force myself to go out on weekends because, well, it's the weekend. Although I just realized that Immortal Lee County Killers are playing at emo's so I might make it out to that.

We're having a going away party on saturday for my roommate Leroy who is moving back to his hometown of Boston after a three year sidetrack in Austin. I'm thinking it should be a fun, low-key kinda thing with lots of record store goons running around. I've been raiding his rather large cd collection to burn stuff before he leaves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home