wisdom teeth says...

Friday, May 07, 2004

Friday's seem to come so quickly these days. I think I commented on this recently, though.

I've always been a supremely indecisive person. Most of the time out of ambivalence but sometimes out of anxiety. So now I'm trying to make a decision about work. I'm trying to decide if I should take a temporary position that would last a year. It'd be more pay (but not much more) and instead of doing the work I do now, I'd be writing the materials to train people to do the work I do now. BUT, I wouldn't have a three month break from Nov-Jan that I get every year. That's what keeps me from going crazy at an office job. Also, it's just more responsibility all around. So combine my indecisiveness and my general lack of motivation/laziness and I think you can figure out what I'm gonna do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home