wisdom teeth says...

Monday, May 03, 2004

Because I'm so smart, I locked myself out of the house yesterday. Luckily, I had walked outside to read on the porch in the perfect weather so I had a book with me (my cell phone in my pocket, also). I couldn't read after it got dark, though, so I had Amanda pick me up and we played some pool at Barfly's then she dropped me downtown so I could kill time until someone got home. While I couldn't find anyone downtown to hang out with, I did happen upon a Baptist Generals show at Emo's. They were pretty mazing. The last time I saw them was 4-5 years ago at a house show in Denton. They've changed a bit but were essentially the same. During the show Joe called to say that he was home and that the house was open so I walked to the Caucus Club, had a drink and called a cab to take me home. I'm a genius! Also, earlier in the day, while I was still able to go in and out of my home, I watched American Splendor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home