wisdom teeth says...

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Damn, I finally finished Quicksilver. 900 something pages and I get to go straight into the Confusion without a break. Good shit.

Went to the draught house (horse) last night. The vanilla porter tastes like cold coffee but in a good way. Plus it makes you tipsy.

Our computers have been slow and/or down at work because of some virus.

Matt sent out an friendster message about needing someone to sell merch at the three Texas shows for a "band he works for." I happen to know it's the New Year on tour with Tortoise. So I wrote him back saying I'd do it. I'm sure a lot of other people wrote back also. Hopefully I'll get to do it. That's be a great time. Plus, I love the New Year. Also, Tortoise is still kinda interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home