wisdom teeth says...

Friday, April 30, 2004

I feel like I've spent the last two months asleep. I knew this would happen. When I wasn't working I had made a decision to be very social - to go out as much as I could. I got very into it. If I didn't go out for the evening I felt like something was wrong. Good idea? Bad idea? I don't know yet but it was (mostly) fun.

These days, though, I am unable to go out every night as I have to be at work at 7:30 each morning. Sad story, I know. But I'm so beat that most friday nights are spent at home also just because I'm so tired from a week of early mornings. It seems like a work week just flies by while at the same time it takes an eternity. I think it's that while sitting through it, the time is so terribly slow and boring but afterward I don't really remember it because nothing happened that hasn't happened every day for the last 4 1/2 years.

Last night I attempted to go see Blonde Redhead at Emo's. I figured since it was an early show it would be a good idea. Wrong. While driving around to try and snag a parking spot I saw that there was a line at each entrance at least 30-40 people deep. I'm glad I was being a diligent parker last night or I'd have walked really far and then had to turn around and walk back because there is no way I'm waiting in line for a band that I've seen at least five times.

So I went home and tried to make some headway on Quicksilver. Maybe I'll got to half-price books during lunch today. That girl working there the other day was pretty cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home