wisdom teeth says...

Saturday, April 17, 2004

Hurray! I bought a computer! Maybe I won't have to return this one! I spent a large chunk of last night burning cds so that I can go and sell the original ones so I can have some cash since I spent it all on... a new computer!

And, yes, yes, work on saturday morning. I got here at 7:45am. I've been on such a crazy buying spree lately that I have to be here. I don't think I mentioned it on here but I also bought some drums. Mind you, it's just the drums - no hardware or cymbals or pedals or anything but it's a start. I bought em off of Kevin B and they are mid-1960's gold sparkle Ludwigs.

The Soft Set played the other night to a large, close to empty and mostly indifferent room. What's so special about that? Nothing really. It's pretty much par for the course these days except that I thought we played exceptionally well. We're playing next thurday on the patio at the caucus club with the Chapters. Details to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home