wisdom teeth says...

Monday, March 29, 2004

This weekend was all about doing nothing. Friday night? Nada (besides watching UT lose in the sweet 16). Saturday? The most frustrating and emasculating attempt at getting a bbq going ever. We had our chili dogs eventually, though. Later I watched half of the Godfather and went to bed. Sunday? Late afternoon band practice, the Sopranos and Home Movies. Do you notice a pattern here?

Actually, later on sunday night I went to Emo's for a bit to see Okkervil River. My friend Howard is now playing with them and I've managed never to see them since he's been in the band. It was quite good. Howard played on The Wisdom Teeth CD which has been lost in limbo for the past 1 1/2 years. He's also in Little Grizzly.

Afterwards I ended up at the Caucus Club obstinately for a drink which always turns into two or three. That's ok, though, cause I got paid today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home