wisdom teeth says...

Monday, March 22, 2004

At some point there will a more detailed accounting for the last week's activities but for now, here are a couple of lists...

Bands I (happily) Paid to See at SXSW*

Destroyer
Mission of Burma
They Might Be Giants (super secret special guests!)
Silkworm

Bands I Saw for FREE at SXSW*

Zykos
I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness
Swearing at Motorists
American Analog Set
The Sword
The Walkmen
The Real Heroes
Second Cousin
Summer Hymns
Western Keys
Shearwater
Penelope Houston (of the Avengers)
Ken Stringfellow
Robyn Hitchcock
Iron & Wine

* There were actually many more in each of these categories but I've decided to only include the bands I liked so there will no mention of me having to sit through Preston School of Industry and Pretty Girls Make Graves in order to catch Mission of Burma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home