wisdom teeth says...

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Since none of the blogs I've stumbled into reading on a regular basis update enough to satisfy my blog reading urges (that is, several times a day), I guess I'll go ahead and write in my own to tie me over.

Our town has been taken over for sxsw. Its been out of hand since last friday (when the film/multi-media fest started - music begins on wed). Maybe I forget every year, but I've noticed that I can't drive anywhere in town right now. Traffic is built up everywhere. When the music stuff starts I think I'm gonna either bike downtown or take the bus just so I can have one less headache. I'm also going to try to drink less - this week specifically, but also in general. It'll save me some $$ and also help reduce this gut that has been steadily expanding for the past few years.

There's a big pre-sxsw show at emos tonight that I was going to go to but I'm thinking I might just hold off a day before I start with all the crowds, etc. Its no one I'm dying to see although High On Fire would be fun. I'm just feeling a bit anti-social lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home