wisdom teeth says...

Thursday, February 20, 2003

Haven't much felt like writing lately. The somewhat obnoxious nature of personal blogs has been bothering me a bit.

Things have been going along rather fast it seems to me. I think the repetitive nature of work makes life zip by. That's ok, though. No complaints.

I been doing a lot of reading lately. At work I've been reading a huge book on the history of the British Isles which should take me the better part of a few months to finish since I'm only reading it at lunch and on breaks. At home I recently finished re-reading all the original Dune books (cause that's the kind of dork I am). Now I'm splitting time between The Ice Storm by Rick Moody and The Trial of Henry Kissenger by Christopher Hitchens.

Music has been anything by Thelonious Monk. Yum.

Friends are coming to town soon. This weekend will see the arrival of Liz and Loren and, seperately, Kevin B. for a little drum action in anticipation of the Denton show w/ The Boggs. A week later Danielle will be here for her annual sxsw trek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home