wisdom teeth says...

Sunday, December 15, 2002

Hello all. Its 3am on sat night/sun morning and I can't think of a better time to blog (is that a verb?). I've been feeling so shitty today that I missed the kvrx rollerskate party. Massive allergy sinus crap + a minor hangover put me outta commission today. I managed a few hours recording the soft set record, though. As of today we finished all the basic tracks, I believe. We have ten songs down. Just overdubs and mixing left, I guess.

I've been trying to sleep for a few hours and can't quite make it. I ended up watching some PBS nature documentary about Iceland. Even that didn't work, though. I'm thinking my dorkiness was working against me on that one as I found it too interesting.

I'm still in the middle of my Bellow book. Its slow going. I'm anxious to finish cause I really want to hit the library and find a good Robert Penn Warren bio. For all the talk of people trying to write "The Great American Novel" during the first half of the 20th century, I think they should have stopped talking about it and just given in to the fact that All the King's Men was it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home