wisdom teeth says...

Friday, August 30, 2002

Its seems I have been AWOL from the blogging sphere for the better part of the week. Truth is, the week seems to have flown by and I didn't notice through the haze of antihistamines. Not much has happened to elicit a post.

I happened to catch the last bit of the "new and improved" Guns 'n' Roses on the MTV awards last night. While I'm the first to admit I'd love to see GnR back in action, this seemed more than a little sad. Apart from the fact that the whole band is different (Tommy Stinson?), Axel was just more out of touch and weird than I would have thought. He was wearing this odd wig of braided hair with the trade mark bandana around the head. I know he's going bald and is self-conscious about it. Believe me, I feel for the guy, but there has got to be a better way to comport himself - perhaps a way with a tad bit of dignity. But then again it is Axel Rose...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home