wisdom teeth says...

Monday, August 26, 2002

So I know I mentioned this in passing last week sometime but things have been finallized (finally.)

Monday Sept 2 (labor day) @ Emo's
The Stylites (ex-the softs)
The Soft Set (in which I play the gee-tar)
The Wisdom Teeth (me, solo-style, for which this blog is named)
The Hidden Persuaders (who I'm sure are ex-something also)

This show is FREE
This show will start as close to 10pm as possible.

I'll have some CDRs there to for people who might be interested.

I know it'll be a Monday night after a holiday weekend but it should be well worth it. Plus if you're nice, I'll spread around the wealth of drink tickets I'll be getting.

PS I'm going to slowly be starting an email list for The Wisdom Teeth (the band, not the blog). So if you'd like to be included in this please send me an email saying so... the_wisdom_teeth@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home