wisdom teeth says...

Friday, October 19, 2007

There's an odd feeling in the air today. Maybe it's the moderate temperatures that make it feel like springtime outside.
 
Yesterday day I signed up for NaNoWriMo (national novel writing month). I don't know if I intend to really do it, but I figure that signing up would be a good start.
 
I'm missing my annual fall trip. Usually by this time of the year, I've been let go from work until the next January. Due to weirdo work changes I'm still working and it looks like I will be for the foreseeable future. If this continues, this will be the first time I've been home for my birthday in 3 or 4 years.
 
Hmm, what else...
We're playing tomorrow night at the Continental Club here in Austin. We're coming out of a self-imposed performing exile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home