wisdom teeth says...

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My jury duty experience was nice and brief. I wasn't picked to sit in judgement of an insurance premium fraud case. I'm not sure if my self-esteem will ever recover.
 
Aside from the sitting-in-uncomfortable-chairs-for-hours-on-end part, I actually enjoyed my day. Since there is very little in the way of parking near the courthouse, I opted to take the bus downtown and leave my car at home. All bundled up for the first real day of fall, I enjoyed my walks to and from the bus stop with my headphones blasting The Replacements and Chris Bell. If circumstances were different, I'd really like to get a job downtown/on campus and walk/bike/bus to work every day. Of course I say this now, ask me again when it's 105 in August.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home