wisdom teeth says...

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Holy Shit! I'm blogging from home. $90 later and my computer kinda works. Well, better than it did anyway (which wasn't at all).

Just got back from seeing the Sword. I've been listening to alot of metal the past week so this just topped it off.

I spent the afternoon taking band pictures with Brothers and Sisters. It involved climbing on abandonedsemi-truck rigs, sitting in crack pipe-infested fields and and laying with my head on railroad tracks. The whole thing wasn't as bad as I expected. This kind of thing is always weird for me because as much as I crave attention sometimes, I'm crazy shy in front of cameras (still or video).

Speaking of the band, check out this rad photo from our show at ruta maya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home