wisdom teeth says...

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Took my computer back because a few things were still wonky but they opened it up real quick-like and it was just a few loose hook-ups (I love loose hook-ups, don't you?) So since I'm getting used to the whole computer thing again I posted some pictures from the last brothers and sisters show over on my flickr account.

Otherwise, not much is going on round here. I got all my xmas shopping and shipping done which, granted, is not all that much. I think I going to my folks house on saturday and I'm not sure how long I'm staying. Depends how much I can stand. Ummm. Yep.

Thank you, Choo, for the massive book exchange (even though all it involved was me returning books I had borrowed and taking some different ones) and the cornbread. It looks like I'll be reading crap-tons of discworld books for the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home