wisdom teeth says...

Thursday, October 06, 2005

I'm nervous about an impending trip but am also sure it'll be rad and exciting and new. Money is freaking me out. New people is freaking me out. Long car rides are pretty rad, though. They make it easy to become really good friends with people. The whole foxhole-mentality thing. On the last night of the trail of dead thing, driving back from San Antonio at 4am, Kevin and I had dueling ipods going on - both of us with itrips (the little mini-fm broadcast things) trying to see whose ipod could out power the other and rule 87.9fm. I won (mostly) but I think it was because I was playing the Sword. That's the kind of dumb shit that only happens after a few extended car (van) rides.

Off-track. My point being, this will be fun. And good for me. And new. And I'll see places I've never seen. And have adventures. Perhaps in Las Vegas.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Perkins said...

Where the hell are you going? I just got back and here you go leaving again.

11:13 AM  
Blogger dm said...

I'm helping receptionista move. we're making a nice several day road trip/adventure out of it.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home