wisdom teeth says...

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I feel like I've been alternating being crazy busy and being super lazy. I'm in lazy mode right now.

The shows with trail of dead went really well. It was nice to play shows where there were actual people watching/listening - probably a few hundred for us each night. Besides playing with Disney Girls, I was also working as a guitar tech/roadie-ing for Trail. This shit wore me out very quickly. It was basically me and the other tech loading all the equipment in and out every night and setting everything up and then tuning guitars during the show (they use a different tuning on each song like sonic youth). Don't get me wrong, I needed the money, but it was still super hard work.

Ummm, a hurricane is coming this way. Fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home