wisdom teeth says...

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I keep feeling like I'm forgetting something important. I made myself a calendar today out of blank white paper. Now it is white paper with a red grid on it. I cannot find a regular 2005 calendar anywhere. Do they not realize that people might not know they need a calendar until half-way through the year? There's stuff I am supposed to be doing but I don't know what. I'm trying to keep track of the shit for Michael's wedding but am having no luck. I think my mind is trying to shift back to normal patterns after being on tour where all you worry about is "how long is tomorrow's drive?" and "where are we sleeping tonight?" and "is the bathroom in this club/bar remotely clean?"

2 Comments:

Blogger dm said...

I'm glad I'm home, too. Did you get your postcard?

1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got mine too! Thanks, Dave! Added to the coleection...

Dan

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home