wisdom teeth says...

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Ok, I'm leaving tomorrow. I'm crazy excited. I went to my doctor to get some sleeping pills so I can survive this trip. I'm world's lightest sleeper and therefore on tour I rarely get anything approaching a good night of sleep. This time will be different, though. Hello, Ambien!

here's the schedule again:
Jul 20 10pm @ GREEN DOOR - OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Jul 21 10pm @ REPLAY LOUNGE - LAWRENCE, KS
Jul 22 10pm @ HI-POINTE - ST. LOUIS, MO
Jul 23 8pm @ HOUSE SHOW at SLEEPY LA BEEF - MILLWAUKEE, WI
Jul 24 10pm @ THE EMPTY BOTTLE - CHICAGO, IL
Jul 25 - day off in chicago
Jul 26 9pm @ cafe bourbon - st. columbus, OH
Jul 27 10pm @ BEACHLAND BALLROOM - CLEVELAND, OH
Jul 28 9pm @ THE BUG JAR - ROCHESTER, NY
Jul 29 8pm @ TONIC- MANHATTAN, NY (w/ONEIDA)
Jul 30 - day off NYC
Jul 31 - day off NYC
Aug 1 - day of NYC
Aug 2 8pm @ northstar bar - philadelphia, PA
Aug 2 9pm @ THE TALKING HEAD CLUB - BALTIMORE, MD
Aug 4 9pm @ black cat - washington d.c.
Aug 5 8pm @ WEREHOUSE - WINSTON-SALEM, NC
Aug 6 10pm @ CALEDONIA - ATHENS, GA

Is there anything I forgot to pack? Damn!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU SHOULD HAVE COME TO THE LAND OF BEER. I FLED WORK FROM 12 TO 1 TO SPARKS IT UP. ALSO YOU SHOULD TELL KEVVY THINGS LIKE YOU'RE LEAVING FOR THREE WEEKS, HE DIDN'T KNOW. I LOVE YOU BYE.

XOCHEW

5:06 AM  
Blogger dm said...

I ended up at emos instead. I've told kevin like 10x that I'm going. all he hears is himself singing "I'm going with spooon, I'm going with spoon" over and over again in his head.

receptionista, I envy your sleepfulness. I may be the world's lightest sleeper. but not anymore! I'm taking a drug labeled "hypno-sedative!"

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home